They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Misty Ihakara, a 10 years and 9 months old female Jack Russell Terrier , is extremely friendly with people with lots of tail wagging and some jumping up. She is not as happy as she could be currently living in a high rise apartment but does sit or sleep on her bed and chew toys without signs of separation anxiety
- Robert Randolph (aka Bobby), a 16 year old Jack Russelle Terrier x, is a really chilled out boy who loves food and sleep. He doesn’t really like young children, they scare him.
- Zac assets/adoptions-dogs/zac-yarborough/zac-yarborough.jpg, a 11year old Maltese x, would be happiest with a little dog for company. He is also fine with cats and has met a rabbit.
- Buzzy and Bindi Baskerville, a 14 year old Male and Female Fox Terriers x Chihuahuas, are two beautiful friends who have found themselves looking for a special forever family to share.
- Pal Ivarsson, a 11 years old Beagle, has lost the home he has had all his life as his owner can no longer care for him. He is a devoted boy and initially went from room to room looking for his male person.
- Billy Gentilhomme, a 12 year old Cocker Spaniel, is a lively and fit boy who loves humans and the company of his doggy friends. He is a very quick learner and needs an owner who can show him hand commands as he is a bit hard of hearing owing to a past history of untreated ear infections.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 1 year 6 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Zac and Ellie, a 12 year old male Shih Tzu and a 11 year old female Shih Tzu , are a gorgeous duo - just like an old married couple. Zac will need a special person who has the time and patience to love and care for a dog with poor eyesight.
Our Happy Tandems
Looking for a happy pair? Check out our dogs that would love to go to their forever home together with their best friend.